Can Udemy affiliates use a coupon created by an instructor?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Udemy affiliates use a coupon created by an instructor?

Go to solution

Hi,

I'm about to publish my first paid course and currently I'm planning the course promotion. One strategy that I thought is to invite my students to join Udemy's Affiliate Program, so they can promote my course for me and get paid for that

Also, I've opted out the Udemy Deals Program for now

So, for those students that became Udemy's affiliates:

1. Can they create an affiliate deep link to my course, even if I'm not in the Udemy Deals Program?
  2. If so, can I create a coupon code specially for them, so they can provide this coupon to their audience (followers or website users) along with their affiliate deep link? I wish to know if they will still earn a comission when their audience uses this coupon or if this coupon will override the affiliate attribution somehow

Best regards,

Ivo Silva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @IvoSilva046 Please reach out to . The team is best equipped to look into this for you and clarify any doubts.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @IvoSilva046 Please reach out to . The team is best equipped to look into this for you and clarify any doubts.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Go to solution

Thanks Fernanda! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors