Can anyone with the paypal activation?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone with the paypal activation?

I have already signed up and paypal have initiated the credit with rs1.03 twice. Can anyone tell me when paypal verifies my account?

5 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @bnnnakra 

Paypal verifies your account because they need to know their customers. Since they are involved in financial transactions, they need to comply with rules and regulations set up by the respective governments and financial institutions.

Please write to them to know the estimated time frame they need to activate your PayPal account after document submission.

Paypal has self-choosen my account type "current". How can I change to verify it to "saving"?

What document? Can you please explain little bit?

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @bnnnakra 

You can visit the website paypal.com, and look for the email address or other contact details they must have. The support team there will also tell you what documents they require from you.

By the way, this is the link I found on their website: https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/contact-us

Hope this helps!

Where should I write? Is there any email id?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors