Can co-instructor promote the course I am owner and we both create ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can co-instructor promote the course I am owner and we both create ?

Go to solution

Dear All,

I am reading many valuable information's in forum and on udemy regarding course creation. I have one important question.

Can co-instructor promote my course by using his students base and udemy promotional mailing? I want to be clear that we both are making the course which is not released yet, of course I am the course owner, but we both participate in making it.

I read this article which I think says that it is possible but I want to be sure that I understand everything correctly 🙂

Co-Instructor Relationships: Rules and Guidelines – Udemy

Thank You All for Your advices and help

Best Regards

Moda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Moda We would expect that two people who created a course together would want to promote that course to their personal audiences.Please reach out to policy@udemy.com so the team can provide you more information. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Moda We would expect that two people who created a course together would want to promote that course to their personal audiences.Please reach out to policy@udemy.com so the team can provide you more information. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors