Can formerly paid courses be put on Youtube?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can formerly paid courses be put on Youtube?

Go to solution

I am new here and I am thinking about making a long course because my real life students keep asking me to. 

However I am not sure if my style of teaching will be popular here. Each lecture would be 30-60 minutes long with much exposition.

If after a few months that course isn't popular, could I make it free and upload it to youtube? I wouldn't want it to go to waste and would want to donate it to the Internet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @knihT  Actually That's not really against the guidelines of Udemy Because a paid course once uploaded is accessible for lifetime on Udemy so even if you delete it from here the students will still have access to your coursefor lifetime. But after deleting it from her eyou can surely upload it wherever you want. 

KS

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @knihT  Actually That's not really against the guidelines of Udemy Because a paid course once uploaded is accessible for lifetime on Udemy so even if you delete it from here the students will still have access to your coursefor lifetime. But after deleting it from her eyou can surely upload it wherever you want. 

KS

Go to solution

And Also I wosh you all the best !

KS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors