Can someone Help me please?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can someone Help me please?

Go to solution

How do I upload a vid and send a test vid? And how do I make my course a course? I would love it when someone answers ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love, Dieter.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi there @Teaguy101, happy to know that you're interested in creating a Udemy course! 

Check out the article: Creating and Submitting a Test Video. This is a step-by-step guide on how you can send your video for our team to review and provide feedback. 

To start officially creating your course, click on this link and choose the type of course you want to create. Courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules. In order to ensure that students have great learning experiences, we also have a Quality Review Process that every course goes through.  Learn more about our course quality checklist and our quality review process

We also have an official course on How to Create an Online Course that I believe might be interesting for you. 

If you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to post and we'll be happy to help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi there @Teaguy101, happy to know that you're interested in creating a Udemy course! 

Check out the article: Creating and Submitting a Test Video. This is a step-by-step guide on how you can send your video for our team to review and provide feedback. 

To start officially creating your course, click on this link and choose the type of course you want to create. Courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules. In order to ensure that students have great learning experiences, we also have a Quality Review Process that every course goes through.  Learn more about our course quality checklist and our quality review process

We also have an official course on How to Create an Online Course that I believe might be interesting for you. 

If you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to post and we'll be happy to help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Thank you!!!!! 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

You're welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors