Can't remove a curriculum item

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remove a curriculum item

I have tried to delete two unpublished lectures. It says, "This lecture is being deleted. We'll let you know when the process is complete." But the unpublished lectures are still there. What should I do? Thanks. 

2 Replies

Same issue, and I tried to delete them yesterday but they're still there. Another post got a reply saying it takes time but doesn't say how long or why.

https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-course-creation/How-to-delete-unpublished-quiz-and-assignm...

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jonathan_ & @LeoChilds520  Thanks for bringing this up!  Currently, we do not have a specific estimated time frame for this process. In general, it should only take a few minutes. However, the duration may vary based on the course's popularity. In some cases, the system may need to delete notes from students associated with that lecture or Q&A questions, which could potentially extend the process to several hours. I recommend you reach out to the support team so they can check your course and provide you with more details. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors