Can you check my video?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you check my video?

Go to solution

Hello!
I`m really new here. Till the moment I was a student but now I have my first step to prepare my own course.
Question: Is it OK if I post here my test video? I need some feedback, please! I`m not scared of bad news! 🙂 

Thanks in advance!

Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

@Bella Dear Bella, do you know how long it takes the team to check my video? 🙂 I know. I`m not patient but. ..  🙂

Dr. Martin

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Dr. Martin Karnolsky, thanks for sharing your video! I'm bumping your post so other instructors can help you by providing feedback. Have you already shared it with the Udemy team?

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Dear Bella,

Thanks for your comment! Yes, did send my video to the Udemy team. 🙂
Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin

Go to solution

@Bella Dear Bella, do you know how long it takes the team to check my video? 🙂 I know. I`m not patient but. ..  🙂

Dr. Martin
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Dr. Martin Karnolsky usually the team takes 2 business days in order to see your test video and reply with their feedback. Have you received a reply yet? 

AtilSamancioglu
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi,

I am not a Udemy staff i am an instructor as well so this is just my opinion 😉

* Sound is clear, great!

* Lighting seems good

* Background can be improved, maybe not too complicated with different objects but this seems a little bit random for me. Maybe with a couple of objects that may relate to the course content to give it a classy look.

* Content: Since i am a software developer i am pretty far from the subject but it looks good 🙂

Go to solution

Thanks a lot. Atil!
🙂

Dr. Martin
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors