Chemistry

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chemistry

Go to solution

Hello i am sajjad ejaz. I have done my graduation in bachelor in chemistry. Here i am available to help the students in chemistry related field like organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, biochemistry etc. I am sure the students will learn better to discuss with me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @sajjadEjaz109 Welcome to the instructor's community! You can find useful information about the course creation process here at the community, feel free to use the search bar tool to look for any topic of your interest.  This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @sajjadEjaz109 Welcome to the instructor's community! You can find useful information about the course creation process here at the community, feel free to use the search bar tool to look for any topic of your interest.  This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors