Chemistry

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chemistry

Hi, everyone!

My name is Miro and i have recently graduated high school in Europe, Bulgaria with intensive professional chemistry classes. I discovered udemy several weeks ago and i saw the incredible opportunity to educate other students, who are struggling with the complex units of both organic and inorganic chemistry. Initially, I would like to cover several topics in the field of biochemistry. I strongly hope that I can create many videos and tests with comprehensible information and logical exercises that could eventually help many chemistry major students to understand the fundamentals of the subject.

Thank you for your attention and please, if interested, look forward to watching my videos! 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @MiroMNove Welcome to the community! We are happy to see you are interested in start sharing your knowledge on our platform. I'd recommend browsing our course catalog to see what courses in this category already exists. Regarding, biochemistry you can also check our Marketplace Insights 

here to get a better idea. Feel free to use the search bar tool in the community for any topic of your interest.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors