Chemistry

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chemistry

Go to solution

Hi everyone

I am Sneha Naik from Goa. I  am new to Udemy and wish to help students understand my subject , organic chemistry, in a simpler way. I have done my masters degree in organic chemistry (also NET qualified)  and have teaching experience of more than 10 years

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @SnehaNaik719 - Welcome to Udemy. One critical thing most new instructors overlook before creating a new course is to check how many courses already exist on their topic. If you do a Udemy search on 'Organic Chemistry', you will see there are 1,113 results returned. This means that your course is going to be competing against all those courses. So, before you spend a month or more creating a course, think about how you are going to get your course to stand out against so many hundreds of other courses on the same topic.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SnehaNaik719 we’re happy you’re interested in becoming a Udemy instructor. 

Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can start creating your course via this link

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi @SnehaNaik719 - Welcome to Udemy. One critical thing most new instructors overlook before creating a new course is to check how many courses already exist on their topic. If you do a Udemy search on 'Organic Chemistry', you will see there are 1,113 results returned. This means that your course is going to be competing against all those courses. So, before you spend a month or more creating a course, think about how you are going to get your course to stand out against so many hundreds of other courses on the same topic.

Go to solution

Thank you @RandyMinder for your suggestion

Go to solution

I can also contribute some topics in analytical chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry. 

GuilhermeMP
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi. We could do courses linking chemistry with programming in Python 🙂

Go to solution

Thank you @GuilhermeMP 

I would be interested to do but have no knowledge about programming

GuilhermeMP
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I do

Go to solution

Ohh Really Amezing I'm very Impressed ?

@SnehaNaik719 wrote:

Hi everyone

I am Sneha Naik from Goa. I  am new to Udemy and wish to help students understand my subject , organic chemistry, in a simpler way. I have done my masters degree in organic chemistry (also NET qualified)  and have teaching experience of more than 10 years

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors