Code for my community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code for my community

Good morning 

I want to know the difference of selling with my own code, which UDEMY gives me? what price should I offer?

and if it is di slior that offers udemy, what benefits do I give my clients?

I'm preparing 7 hours of video approx. in 3 locations, including exteriors. and I make a locution on off so that the audio is optimal. it is right? 

and 10 video tips, 3 minutes each to help the student. based on practice and its improvement, nutrition, exercises of meditation, breathing and warmth

Also 4 pdf with info about the course, training, nutrition, exercises and yoga. I need to incorporate some additional information more than what I mention?

4 Replies

Hi @GonzaloJavi629, are you asking about instructor coupons? You can learn more about them here! In a nutshell, you can use instructor coupons to set a discounted price for your course. When a student uses your coupon to purchase a course, you're attributed with the sale and receive 97% of the revenue.

Yes thank you so much!

but for example if I offer a course in $45, and udemy make a promo for $12; how can I compite and offer to my friends or students lower? 

Or I can offer in the same price but I will receive the 97%, that’s is correct?

what do u suggest?

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

You won't be able to compete with Udemy's sales. But... you can offer your courses to your own clients/mail list, etc., for a price such as $10-12 and receive 97% rather than 50%. 

Many instructors have their own website where they promote their courses and provide coupons at low prices.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Thank you very much 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!