Consigli

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consigli

Buongiorno a tutti, mi presento ,sono Maria Teresa officio, sono una master educator nel mondo nails .campionessa internazionale di gare da competizione nails ,prossima giudice inja .sono in questo mondo da 16 anni e insegno da 6 anni a nuove allieve e già esperte  preparo le allieve per le gare .va molto anche I corsi on line perciò voglio iniziare ad insegnare anche on line .i miei corsi sono rivolti a chi vuole intraprendere la professione di onicotecnica (parola poca conosciuta perché ci considerano estetiste) ma non lo siamo ,siamo un altro mondo .

Chi può darmi consigli come iniziare su questa piattaforma ?

Graxue a tutti 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MariaTeresa974 Welcome to the instructor community we are happy to see you are interested in start teaching on Udemy. First of all you can evaluate with our Marketplace Insight tool the volumen of courses in the "Nails Art" Category exists already here. This tool  considers how many students are searching for courses on the topic, the number and the quality of available courses, and the conversion rate for the topic, so it can help you understand how your course’s trends fit into the bigger picture. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

I hope that helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors