Course Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Creation

Hi Instructors. 

I hope everyone is doing well. I have a question regarding my first course that I want to publish on Udemy. I was wondering if there is a way to publish a course without needing to create videos. I am comfortable with creating slides, but not as comfortable with talking or showing my face. I really want to share my knowledge with others, but this is keeping me from starting my first course. If someone has any advice or guidance, I will really appreciate it. 

Thank you for everyone's input on this matter. 

2 Replies
Carolina M.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JuanitaJoub927 

Welcome aboard Udemy! 🎉 Thank you for sharing your post with us!

All courses on Udemy are required to have a minimum of 30 minutes of video content before they can be published. You can find more details about this and other requirements in our Quality Check article.

We understand that starting out can be challenging, especially when it comes to putting your voice or face out there. We've got plenty of resources to help you out at the beginning of your journey. To kick things off, I'd suggest checking out our "How to Create an Online Course: The Official Udemy Course" for some basics.

Should you need any specific tips or have questions along the way, don't hesitate to reach out to the Community! We're here to support you on your journey.

I can understand your situation of not showing your face 😑 but creating course with slides is good option 👍🏻 but you need to choose good topic and create slides with engaging audio adding your own knowledge and giving more knowledge.

Avoid just reading Slides during course record. 

Use images, graphics, in your slides.👍🏻

Avoid Background noise for better

conversion.

Create Solid introduction for your course ✍🏻

Provide more value as much as possible 📚

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!