Course Promotion

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Promotion

Go to solution

What are possible ways to make passive income On Udemy courses?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @CelenaSlevin02,
I am sure there are so many ways to make passive income from your courses, or let's call them your products.
I am a firm believer that to make a passive or active income, one way is to make your products to be so attractive to your customers (the students) and turn your customers into repeat customers and make them also boast about how great your products (courses) are.
We, often, tend to forget that the most important way is to make our students happy, make our students eager to take any course we will be creating, make our students look forward to meet us in person.
Doing some of these things will definitely help you sit back somewhere on a nice beach, relaxing, and having enough passive income to treat yourself to the best things in life.
Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Can't happen. Udemy takes an emotional, physical and mental commitment over time. 

Robert Brown, Ph.D.
Unique insights for personal & business success

Go to solution

OR--you could create a better course than already exists, promote it everywhere, answer all student questions and occasionally update the course, and than sit back and enjoy passive income. That could work. 

Robert Brown, Ph.D.
Unique insights for personal & business success

Go to solution

Hi @CelenaSlevin02,
I am sure there are so many ways to make passive income from your courses, or let's call them your products.
I am a firm believer that to make a passive or active income, one way is to make your products to be so attractive to your customers (the students) and turn your customers into repeat customers and make them also boast about how great your products (courses) are.
We, often, tend to forget that the most important way is to make our students happy, make our students eager to take any course we will be creating, make our students look forward to meet us in person.
Doing some of these things will definitely help you sit back somewhere on a nice beach, relaxing, and having enough passive income to treat yourself to the best things in life.
Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Go to solution

Thanks for this, I'll need to work on it for my students to love what they see

Go to solution

Hi @CelenaSlevin02 
Thank you for your feedback,
I am sure you will find a way to connect with your students.
Teaching online versus in person requires an adapted teaching style for the virtual space.

Just keep in-mind  to be flexible, adaptable in your teaching and to seek a continuous feedback from your students to find out what has worked well and what you could possibly  improve.
Best regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Go to solution

I think more courses better material + lot of downloads make your course better

Best Yan

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors