Course Submission Review and Publishing Inquiry

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Submission Review and Publishing Inquiry

I have successfully completed the course creation process and followed all the necessary guidelines outlined in the instructor's manual. On 3rd june 2023, I submitted my course for review. I understand that your team receives a high volume of submissions, and I appreciate your efforts in reviewing each course thoroughly.

I understand that the review process may take some time due to the quality assurance measures in place, and I respect the importance of maintaining the high standards that Udemy upholds. Nevertheless, an update on the progress or an estimated timeline would greatly help me in planning my future communication and promotional activities related to the course.

If there are any specific issues or concerns that need to be addressed with my course, please let me know. I am open to making any necessary adjustments or improvements as required.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your support and the opportunity to contribute to the Udemy platform. Please feel free to reach out to me if you require any additional information or if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Monday @Jaziialii713

Thank you for posting, and we understand that you can't wait to have your course published on the platform 😊

As we receive a high volume of courses daily, it can take up to 2 business days until you hear back from our team. So if you haven't heard back from them after two business days, please get in touch with our team here

To make the waiting time more entertaining, I'd recommend a webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing .

If you have additional questions, please let us know 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors