Course is still under review after 3 working days.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course is still under review after 3 working days.

Go to solution

Hi,

I 've submitted my first course. Three working days have passed, but my course is still under review. Plz, can anyone here tell me when it will be published? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Muhammad  sorry the verification process is taking a little longer than we'd like. We ask instructors to expect a response time of approximately 2 business days from the time you reached the team, as this may vary depending on the volume of tickets received. You can feel free to bump the ticket by reaching out to policy@udemy.com, but I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Go to solution

Try to contact the support

Good luck

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Muhammad  sorry the verification process is taking a little longer than we'd like. We ask instructors to expect a response time of approximately 2 business days from the time you reached the team, as this may vary depending on the volume of tickets received. You can feel free to bump the ticket by reaching out to policy@udemy.com, but I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your email is next.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

I emailed to policy@udemy. but there is no response after 4 hours.....

Go to solution

Hi@ElianaC

Go to solution

@ElianaC 

I 've emailed to my approximate 500 students that ''my course will be online on 28 August'' for your enrollment in course pre-email advertisement. Now Course is still under review after 3 working days..........

Go to solution

Hi @Muhammad, congrats on submitting your course! Please keep in mind that the community is not an escalation channel. Tagging our team here will not speed up the process.

As Eliana has noted earlier, it generally takes 2 business days but that can be longer if a lot of folks submitted courses recently as our team goes through them in order.

Go to solution

I am also in same boat,

my students are boarding me with messages. my course is still under review after 3 days. so came to look for solutions. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @BeenaSingapuri Thanks for letting us know! However, we in the community are unable to provide information about the course review progress, I recommend you to send an email to our Trust & Safety at policy@udemy.com and they will provide the status of your course. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors