Course review

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course review

Go to solution

Hi

My students are rating my course but theirs review had not seen to my course as they are doing it 5 days ago.

2 ratings was approved with hour and showed to my dashboard n on course. But other students are worried sbout it as they are rating but that is not appeared to me they are excited to see their review.

One thing more how i coupd use positive rating in my course marketing is it will be by snapshoot atteach with link.

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Rabia_Khan1due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing, the responses from our team have been delayed and it's taking around 5-7 days to receive a reply from the team, please don't worry once your request is next you'll be hearing from the team.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

-Hi @Rabia_Khan1My guess is that something about the review was flagged by our spam filter. Udemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. You can contact policy@udemy.com for more information.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Go to solution

I sent mail 2 days ago but did not got relpy.

Rabia Khan
Udemy Instructor
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Rabia_Khan1due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing, the responses from our team have been delayed and it's taking around 5-7 days to receive a reply from the team, please don't worry once your request is next you'll be hearing from the team.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors