Course stats relating to questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course stats relating to questions

Hello - Created my first course and wondering to assess overall question efficiency and its statistical application, how can I get for a given question

1) Total number of users answered correct grouped by the number of tests (give one for each test)

2) Total number of users answered incorrect grouped by the number of tests (give one for each test) 

3) Total number of users skipped the question grouped by the number of tests (give one for each test)'

Is that also available per Test level per occurence (I dont need Student specific details). This will provide insights into question depth, relevance, as well if needed to make it more clear etc.

Thanks

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gokul.Prabhakar Currently, we have this data available for video lectures on a course level only . You can find more information on how to use this 

Performance: Course Engagement tool.

I have shared these suggestions we receive with our Product team, for consideration in future site improvements. Thanks for helping us out. 

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Thank you Elena on this note, I also suggested the editing capability (esp for practice tests) should be expanded - pl ask your dev team to look at Outlook composer and have things like underline, fonts, font sizes, highlighting etc. This can help to write impactful explanations.

Also in course/test review if there is a link, it should open up in a different tab - it overlays the current reading tab in the browser and when you come back you have to start from beginning of page resulting in not a great user experience. Very easy to do with html target tag - suggested all above and I always get we relayed your ask to our development team 🙂 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors