Course submitted for review but "under review" badge doesn't appear anywhere.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course submitted for review but "under review" badge doesn't appear anywhere.

Go to solution

I have a submitted a course for review but I don't see any badge like "under review" on my course. I read udemy's guidelines on this review process where it is mentioned that course will aquire such badge during review process. Is it normal ? 

I am waiting for my course to be published. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@RameelAhmed293 If the submit for review button is shaded out then you have submitted it. If you go to your CLP and hit the Preview button in the top right-hand corner a banner will appear across the top saying it is under review.

Whilst you are waiting; make the most of this time by preparing your marketing strategy to give your course the best start. Udemy has some excellent resources in their Teaching Hub. Here is a link in case you haven't accessed it yet.

https://teach.udemy.com/marketing/

All the best wishes to you and understand that once published the work for you has now really begun. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@RameelAhmed293 If the submit for review button is shaded out then you have submitted it. If you go to your CLP and hit the Preview button in the top right-hand corner a banner will appear across the top saying it is under review.

Whilst you are waiting; make the most of this time by preparing your marketing strategy to give your course the best start. Udemy has some excellent resources in their Teaching Hub. Here is a link in case you haven't accessed it yet.

https://teach.udemy.com/marketing/

All the best wishes to you and understand that once published the work for you has now really begun. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thanks Sharon for you assistance. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors