Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course

Go to solution

Good day people on Udemy

I want to know is there any tips on the create course and on how to do the videos and ect my first time @Bella @

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Hein Du Plessis 

Welcome onboard! I recommend you browse through valuable articles here to know details about planning, outlining your course, recording it, publishing it, and then marketing it. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Hein Du Plessis, happy Friday!

Welcome to the Instructor Community, we are glad that you joined us. Here's a list of the resources I recommend to help you get started on Udemy: 

The link that @AnupShukla shared is also packed with some great Udemy articles, so be sure to take a look! 

Let us know if we can help with anything else. 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Hein Du Plessis 

Welcome onboard! I recommend you browse through valuable articles here to know details about planning, outlining your course, recording it, publishing it, and then marketing it. 

Hope this helps!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Hein Du Plessis, happy Friday!

Welcome to the Instructor Community, we are glad that you joined us. Here's a list of the resources I recommend to help you get started on Udemy: 

The link that @AnupShukla shared is also packed with some great Udemy articles, so be sure to take a look! 

Let us know if we can help with anything else. 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors