Courses Certificates

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Courses Certificates

Go to solution

Hello All 

If I change my free course to paid Course ... 

Do " Old " students have the ability to get certificates or it's eligible for new students after changing to paid only? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed Othman  

Irrespective of whether the course is 'Free', or is 'Paid' now, every student - whether she enrolled when the course was free, or joined later after you made it the paid course - everyone - will get the certificate of completion after completing the course.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed Othman  

This email from support is a news to me. I know that students of free courses do not get certificate of completion. But once the course is paid, all should get a certificate of completion, including those who enrolled when the course was free. I need to investigate this with some of my very old students to verify. Is there a change in policy that I'm not aware of? 

@Bella any input on this? 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed Othman  

Irrespective of whether the course is 'Free', or is 'Paid' now, every student - whether she enrolled when the course was free, or joined later after you made it the paid course - everyone - will get the certificate of completion after completing the course.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

MohamedAhmedOthman_0-1661074317045.png

Go to solution

Hi @AnupShukla  

Some of my students tried but they failed to get the certificate ... 

and Udemi Support answered with this .. 

MohamedAhmedOthman_1-1661074518843.png

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed Othman  

This email from support is a news to me. I know that students of free courses do not get certificate of completion. But once the course is paid, all should get a certificate of completion, including those who enrolled when the course was free. I need to investigate this with some of my very old students to verify. Is there a change in policy that I'm not aware of? 

@Bella any input on this? 

Go to solution

@Bella Hello Dear 

Can you Please Support .. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors