Courses Certificates

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Courses Certificates

Go to solution

Hello All 

If I change my free course to paid Course ... 

Do " Old " students have the ability to get certificates or it's eligible for new students after changing to paid only? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed Othman  

Irrespective of whether the course is 'Free', or is 'Paid' now, every student - whether she enrolled when the course was free, or joined later after you made it the paid course - everyone - will get the certificate of completion after completing the course.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed Othman  

This email from support is a news to me. I know that students of free courses do not get certificate of completion. But once the course is paid, all should get a certificate of completion, including those who enrolled when the course was free. I need to investigate this with some of my very old students to verify. Is there a change in policy that I'm not aware of? 

@Bella any input on this? 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed Othman  

Irrespective of whether the course is 'Free', or is 'Paid' now, every student - whether she enrolled when the course was free, or joined later after you made it the paid course - everyone - will get the certificate of completion after completing the course.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

MohamedAhmedOthman_0-1661074317045.png

Go to solution

Hi @AnupShukla  

Some of my students tried but they failed to get the certificate ... 

and Udemi Support answered with this .. 

MohamedAhmedOthman_1-1661074518843.png

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed Othman  

This email from support is a news to me. I know that students of free courses do not get certificate of completion. But once the course is paid, all should get a certificate of completion, including those who enrolled when the course was free. I need to investigate this with some of my very old students to verify. Is there a change in policy that I'm not aware of? 

@Bella any input on this? 

Go to solution

@Bella Hello Dear 

Can you Please Support .. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!