Creating a tutorial for a software co... can I give them access to review?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a tutorial for a software co... can I give them access to review?

Hello all.

I am creating a course for a software company who has granted me the right to create a tutorial for them.   This is a pretty long course that follows their written tutorial and will likely have around 24-30 hours of video tutorials.    The goal of the course is to create more exposure for this software for new developers so the price will likely be $19.99 or $29.00.   The price should not be a large burden it at all possible.

I have been developing the course and now that I am at approximately the 50% mark after 10 weeks of work on it, I would like to know if there is any way I can safely share the unfinished course with the software company for their review and feedback?   The course is not published of yet of course. 

The reason I ask this is I would like them to see what I have created thus far and provide some feedback if at all possible before I spend another 10 weeks on the back half.

If anyone from Udemy is actually here, let me also say it's pretty frustrating that I cannot find even one way to contact your company directly (email, phone, etc...) for guidance on subjects like this.   I love and use Udemy for my own training for many many years so it kind of hurts me to see how hard it is for creators to contact you.

Thank you for any responses.

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ScottGriffi0520 I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused you, you can always look for information at the Help Center where you can find the contact us button, or send us an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com for any questions you have. Since your question is very specific and we might need more details to be able to provide you with a concrete response, please submit an email request to instructorsupport@udemy.com and the will follow up with you. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi @Scott ,

Any luck finding a solution to your question? I am facing a similar situation.

Regards,

Mohamed

Hello @ScottGriffi0520 

To share your unfinished course with the software company for their review and feedback, you can follow these steps:

1. Invite Them as Co-Instructors: You can add the colleagues you want to review your course as co-instructors. This will give them access to the course content and allow them to provide feedback. To do this, go to the "Course Management" section in your Udemy instructor dashboard, select "Co-instructors," and then click on "Invite Co-instructor." Enter their email address and send them an invitation.

2. Share Preview Links: Another option is to generate preview links for specific sections or lectures of your course and share them with your colleagues. Preview links allow them to access and review specific parts of your course without having full editing access. You can generate preview links for individual lectures or sections by going to the "Course Management" section, selecting "Course Landing Page," and then clicking on "Preview Links."

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors