Creating my first python course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating my first python course

Hello everyone 

I am from india and creating my first python course with basics and application with engineering. I am a chemical engineer and have been using python to build critical control application for chemical and power industries. Any help and suggestion on course content would be appriciated.

Thank you 

Have a nice day ahead.

2 Replies

Hey @ParthChowdh876 

Welcome to the community! Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can start creating your course via this link

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started. Here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Welcome!

... but are you sure you want to create a Python course? It's probably the most popular course topic here. Why would a student choose your course over the 10,000 other Python courses here? 

I'm not trying to dissuade you, but you should think about what kind of course you can create, and whether it will stand out or provide something unique that isn't already available in hundreds of other courses here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors