Delay in Identity Verification - Australia

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in Identity Verification - Australia

Hiya, I'm trying to verify my identity for a first-time course. I'm uploading the course from Australia, which of course failed the automatic check, because people forget there are other countries than the U.S. 

I imagine you've got quite a backlog of people registering, which is fine. I'm just making sure if my identity isn't verified by the 13th May my account won't automatically be deleted (which it currently is saying).

Thanks, all the best.

Jasper 

2 Replies

Hi @JasperEmmitt 

The number of requests has nearly doubled since February. The team is working to get to as many requests as possible. You can feel free to write to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can help you further with regard to the status of your verification. 

Thanks Maria, it's only been a day since the video submission. I'll wait a few days before contacting. Thanks for your reply (:

@MariaG wrote:

Hi @JasperEmmitt 

The number of requests has nearly doubled since February. The team is working to get to as many requests as possible. You can feel free to write to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can help you further with regard to the status of your verification. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors