Draft

Options

Hello! 🥰 My name is Diana Solomon and i am happy to be here ,on the Udemy, with you. This is amazing that we can ask for help from each other.

This is my first post here. I had a challenge that i started to create my first course, I completed all the areas with text, but i didn't upload the videos.

And after, when i entered on the page to complete my personal profile, the draft disappeared and now i can not find it. Also, now i can not find again the button with "create a new course". Can you help me to find them? What can i do now?

Comments

• SharonRamel
    SharonRamel Posts: 1,308 Community Champion rank
    Options

Hi @DianaSolomon
    best you contact support to try and find where your first course is hiding. You can also check your emails as you should have emails from Udemy - that might help you retrieve your account.

Yes please ask for help - that is what this group is all about.

• DianaSolomon
    Options

Thank you very much @SharonRamel
    !! Second time when i entered on the mail from the Udemy i entered on the other link from the comunity and i couldn't find there the button for the new course. After i read your comment i entered again on the same mail and i saw that is a button there with "get started" , that was the button that was get me to a page where i found my draft and the button for a new course.

Thank you very much again! Have a nice day!