Earning in the month of November

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning in the month of November

Go to solution

Respected Instructors,

I am new instructor on udemy, Since I started my career on udemy in Feb, 2022 and proper working started in July, 2022 the month of Novemeber is stood high as far as earning is concerned.

My concern is that is it ususal that most of sales are happened in the month of november or it's due to stregthening of my profile due to regularly updating my courses?

Expert advise is needed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @MuhammadAsifNadeem 

Happy to know that your earning in November stood high as compared to previous months. This may be partly due to the festival month and black friday sale/Cyber Monday sale that usually happens in Nov-December every year. The source of the revenue can be also viewed in the revenue report in your instructor dashboard. This will give you a clearer picture.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @MuhammadAsifNadeem 

Happy to know that your earning in November stood high as compared to previous months. This may be partly due to the festival month and black friday sale/Cyber Monday sale that usually happens in Nov-December every year. The source of the revenue can be also viewed in the revenue report in your instructor dashboard. This will give you a clearer picture.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

Dear Anup

Thanks for your valuable feedback and expert advise.

Go to solution

Hey Muhammad! Yes the months of November, December and January are usually the highest months as that is the holiday time and when Udemy has the most sales. However the work that you put into adding new content and creating new courses will also affect the sales even during those months. My overall production since I started Udemy 6 years ago has gone up every year and so yes these months are the biggest months but by putting in the work as well, each year during those months they will be bigger and bigger. Congrats on getting started and wish you the best in your success!

Go to solution

Dear Alex,

Thanks for your valuable response and sharing your experiences about Udemy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors