Editing or deleting an instructor comment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing or deleting an instructor comment

Go to solution

Dear Udemy,

I have commented on a review that one of my students left after finishing my course.  I made a mistake by adding smileys in the end (it seems Udemy does not show these, but instead it shows "???" which looks weird in the comment now).

How can I edit (or remove) this comment?  Is this possible?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hans

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy, yes, you can edit your comments. You just need to access your instructor dashboard, select reviews https://www.udemy.com/instructor/performance/reviews/ and you should see the option to edit your comments.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy, yes, you can edit your comments. You just need to access your instructor dashboard, select reviews https://www.udemy.com/instructor/performance/reviews/ and you should see the option to edit your comments.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thanks alot ElianaC, makes sense!

Best regards,

Hans

Go to solution

Hi ElianaC,

I have deleted a comment 2 days ago via the Performance -> Reviews, but it still shows up after I log out of udemy and look at my course from a student perspective (or when my wife checks my course in Udemy on her laptop).  Is there a delay between deleting a comment, and it not showing anymore?

Thanks,

Hans

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy It takes around 48 hours to be updated if this has not been updated please reach out policy@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!