Engineering subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineering subjects

Is there a demand for Engineering subjects on Udemy, as I'm an offline educator for Engineering students.. I would like to record my Engineering subjects lectures like Mathematics 1,2&3 along with few civil engineering subjects because I'm a civil engineering background.. 

I hope this would help for many engineering students who are unable to access offline classes and who are also willing to study their subjects on an online platform... 

What do you suggest ? 

I'm asking this because, there are no proper online platforms which provide lectures on engineering subjects.. 

1 Reply

If you haven't used the Udemy Marketplace Insights tool, then that's what you should use to determine the market size and level of competition on Udemy. Here's a link with "civil engineering" already filtered for:
https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/?q=Civil%20Engineering&lang=en 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors