Error "lesson not published"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "lesson not published"

Go to solution

Hi, I have started to publish my first course. Strangely, for a couple of days, all the videos I publish, regardless of their length, have been rejected with the words UNPUBLISHED LESSON with symbol Alert. Do you know why? (Video quality is identical to previous videos. In total 60 videos of the total size of about 5GB).
How can I communicate with Udemy directly?
Thanks everyone for an answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi

Please change the pricing to any value from free. It will resolve your problem. 

@SalvatoreCa323 wrote:

Hi, I have started to publish my first course. Strangely, for a couple of days, all the videos I publish, regardless of their length, have been rejected with the words UNPUBLISHED LESSON with symbol Alert. Do you know why? (Video quality is identical to previous videos. In total 60 videos of the total size of about 5GB).

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi

Please change the pricing to any value from free. It will resolve your problem. 

@SalvatoreCa323 wrote:

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal

Go to solution

solved thanks

Go to solution

make sure the titels and the description is correct and target audience is right and the sounds clear and choice thumbnail of the course make goos quality ... if this cool try to contect team ...

my advice 

pefore taking any course up  upload test videos and read the rules of the udemy

thank you very much and i hope this help you 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!