Facebook Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Group

Hi there,

I was wondering whether it would be allowed if I was to create a Facebook group for my course where students could join to ask questions, share things, etc. Am I able to mention this in my course?

Also, is it allowed in my course to mention my YouTube channel?

Thanks,

Michael

6 Replies
DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Yes @MichaelMorg268 as long as the FB group and your channel isn't promotional - so educationally focused. 

Hi Denise 🙂

Thank you for your reply. The YouTube channel is mainly tech review, vlogs and tutorials. Would this be ok?

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Sounds ok to me @MichaelMorg268 . Udemy tend to be bothered if it just promotional. Best of luck 🙂 

Hey Denise,

I don't see the course I want to teach. "Making SwimWear" does udemy allow fashion design/pattern making teaching?   I teach "stretch factorization" and making patterns by hand, without computer-aided drafting. 

Hi @DeniseFletcher where we can share this group with our students? I can see it is not allowed in the promotional announcement. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @IrfanSharif You can learn here more about the usage of external tools to market your course, check it out here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors