Featuring more than one instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Featuring more than one instructor

Hello Udemy Community:) 

I am creating my course for the first time together with my friend. However, she did not sign up for Udemy as Instructor. I’ve read it is still possible... however, then comes a problem which arose during verification process.

received an email from the Safety asking “We have noticed that your course features persons other than yourself. Could you please explain why this is?”

I replied back explaining that we are in agreement etc. but before they get back to me, I want to be prepared with the next step if possible. 

Has anyone else encountered the same problem? What is the best turnaround here? I’m looking to get posted ASAP as the Udemy challenge participant. 

1 Reply

Hi

I have experienced the same !

I was asked to submit a manual verification video with an explanation (stating I am the owner of all the courses).

After that the courses were temporarily unpublished (my dashboard was showing banned on all the courses).

Later I was asked to submit an affidavit.  After that the courses were published as usual..

Regards.

Mohammed Khan

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors