07-15-2022 07:37 PM
Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better.
Before you share your course content, check out our self-promotion policy and read these quick guidelines:
We hope this feedback thread can help you create even better courses!
02-05-2023 09:36 PM
02-06-2023 04:29 PM
I have two thoughts if this is the first video students will see.
1. Fantastic--engaging visuals, good music and good voice quality. I am envious.
2. Few, if any students want to learn much about your background. They want to know what you can do for them. My thought is to describe yourself in 2-3 sentences and then explain what students will be able to do after your course. How will they be different? What advantages will they gain? I believe the first video is a sales and engagement tool. Less on facts and information and more on emotional engagement. Good luck.
04-03-2023 06:42 AM
hi id love feedback on my promo video. i will add myself into some parts of the course letting people know that i am using chat gpt to help guide me on content creation and as a way to improve the learning experience for my students.
04-04-2023 03:09 PM - edited 04-04-2023 03:12 PM
Hi Eric @erickottke
I have watched your demo video, and this my personal feedback:
1. The first thing I expected to see is you introducing yourself, WITH YOUR FACE going along with your nice voice.
2. Next I wanted to know about your knowledge of the subject.
3. I also was looking for your ability to communicate the subject to me and motivate me well telling me what will I learn, what will I accomplish.
4. I personally value quality over quantity of the content to be covered, so Eric: "Where is beef?"
5. my humble recommendation for your is to make sure that the content you are covering is clear and easy to follow, with you along side: "where is the lovely face that goes by the name Eric Kottke.
04-05-2023 10:21 AM
i plan on adding myself along the course in various areas. thanks for your feedback
04-03-2023 07:42 PM
Hi all instructors on there.
About video this is my disadvatage trouble. I never show my face on any community pages from childhood. Im afraid of be shown my face or picture while videos processing
No understand myself.
Thanks all for reading.
04-04-2023 02:03 PM
thanks for sharing. could you think of easier ways to teach? the cure for fear is taking action. what actions could you take to overcome obstacles?
04-09-2023 08:51 PM
Appreciate your feedback and reviews
Thanks in advance
04-19-2023 05:41 AM
I launched my first course yesterday - Mastering dbt, and would appreciate any feedback on the landing page / demo video / instructor video / my profile. I want to make sure that I make the most of my course having the "new" tag and that I'm not missing anything obvious that would put students off.
Thanks in advance for any help!
04-20-2023 04:41 AM
I'd be happy to check it out.
Is there a link to the course ?
Good luck !
04-21-2023 10:50 PM
This is link of course udemy.com/course/learn-how-
04-21-2023 05:45 AM
My course 'Herkes icin pilates Egitimi' which is in Turkish published today andI am very excited for that. I found myself here via link they send me. Do we have a community for Turkish speaker , English or Spanish speaker etc... I would love to have a feed back from instructors how are my content and starting page etc but it is in Turkish.
English speaking course is on the way 🙂
05-08-2023 08:06 AM
Hello everyone, my very first course on 'Funding your Dreams: Strategies for Successful Grant Writing' was published barely a week now. I would appreciate any feedback on it as am only having 2 students. This will be useful as I build on my other courses as well as polish the existing one. Am eager to get more students on this first one too. What can I do?
05-23-2023 03:41 AM
Just Read this, really usefull
Ooops, it looks like you’re not a registered Udemy instructor. Want to become an instructor? We’d love to have you!
Become an instructor Already an instructor? Sign in
You can join the Instructor Club after you publish your first course. In the meantime, you’ll find plenty of help and advice in Studio U.