Feedback on course intro video please

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on course intro video please

I'd love to get feedback on the course introduction video. Good or bad, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks in advance!

5 Replies

It's great!! I really like it 🙂

@AndrejD55 The intro video looks great. The quality of video and audio are simply awesome. Your delivery is also very good. I am from India and I perfectly get your accent or the core message.

I am very sure it will definitely pass the Udemy standard. Please post your feedback on this goes!!

All the best

Many thanks, appreciate your kind words! Still having trouble getting verified. Udemy keep saying that the course is not complete, but I have checked over and think I completed everything. Frustrating! Then they send me another email saying using EXACTLY the same template answer after I asked what specifically I missed! 

The background music should be a little low. Other things are great. The animation is nice. 

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal

Great work @AndrejD55 , all the best!

@AndrejD55 wrote:

I'd love to get feedback on the course introduction video. Good or bad, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks in advance!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors