Feedback please!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback please!!

Please give me some feedback here or if you feel like it, give it a good review on Udemy when you are asked to review it.
I know certain things I can improve (cover more topics, change the intro video, etc... but I'm having doubts even about the image/title/course page...Am I doing something wrong or at least something that I should be addressing in the short term?

Presentation Skills: Smart Presentation Method

Thanks in advance for your comments !!!

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JavierChico,

I'm bumping your post in hopes to get some responses from your fellow instructors. In the meantime, feel free to read this article to see Udemy's advice on choosing the right course image, title, and other important elements of your course landing page. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

You have high ratings, excellent reviews and an endorsement by Larry Miller. I'm not sure what more you can expect. Can you give more details of your concerns?

Robert Brown, Ph.D.
Unique insights for personal & business success

I have created a course for the first time. Students have enrolled but till now, no feedback and reviews. I want to improve many things such as audio/video quality or presentation skills. But for that, I want some engagement on 'Ultimate Guide to Use WordPress Gutenberg Editor 2022'. 

Do help me with good positive and genuine feedback @Bella @JavierChico @RobertBrown028 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors