First Time Course Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Course Creation

Hi !  

I'm new on Udemy : I am Confused about Udemy will promote my courses or I have to promote my Udemy courses on social media .

6 Replies

You teach digital marketing, why you don't know how to get a customer?

Awesome reply. You would think a marketing person would know how to market their course. 

@LearnxAcade196 

Congrats on creating your course. Enrollment takes a while. That first student bravely enrolls in your course and gives their review. Then more follow. 

Wow that's awesome if it's the way it works 

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LearnxAcade196 congratulation on your first course!!! 🎉

Marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what to do after publishing your course!

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LearnxAcade196 

Yes, you can promote your course in your social media. Every paid course you publish has a referral link, which you can use to share and promote the course.

You can check this article to learn more about: Promote Your Course With Coupons and Referral Links

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors