First Time Course Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Course Creation

Go to solution

Hello Dears, I hope you are doing well. its my first time that i want to create a course so please guide me which free software should i use to record videos and how to make lictures in a good way. thank you in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

And Also @BelalNoory662 You can Use Imovie,

Filmora, Windows movie Maker, Powerdirector or Hitfilm  ( If you want to go for Free Softwares )

Sony Vegas, Magix, Movavi and Premier Pro ( are some paid Options available)

KS

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @BelalNoory662 That's Great you are here 

All the best for your first Course !

KS

Go to solution

And Also @BelalNoory662 You can Use Imovie,

Filmora, Windows movie Maker, Powerdirector or Hitfilm  ( If you want to go for Free Softwares )

Sony Vegas, Magix, Movavi and Premier Pro ( are some paid Options available)

KS

Go to solution

I am new to creating a course on Udemy.  Could you tell me exactly what eqipment  I need to get started ? I don't even understand the terminology used that you mention above regarding software.

I have a desktop computer and a lap top. What do I need to do to become a Udemy instructor and record videos? I am trying to find out. I'm surprised Udemy doesn't offer a free course on this for new instructors.

Thank you.

Go to solution

Best free software would be OBS, best paid - for me - is Camtasia (for recording) and Premiere Pro (for editing video). I also use Audacity which is a free software for audio editing. Hope it helps

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors