First Time Course Creation

Options

Hello Dears, I hope you are doing well. its my first time that i want to create a course so please guide me which free software should i use to record videos and how to make lictures in a good way. thank you in advance

Comments

• Karansetia
    Karansetia Posts: 205
    Options

Hi @BelalNoory662
    That's Great you are here

All the best for your first Course !

• Karansetia
    Karansetia Posts: 205
    Options

And Also @BelalNoory662
    You can Use Imovie,

Filmora, Windows movie Maker, Powerdirector or Hitfilm ( If you want to go for Free Softwares )

Sony Vegas, Magix, Movavi and Premier Pro ( are some paid Options available)

• DYay2810
    DYay2810 Posts: 176
    Options

Best free software would be OBS, best paid - for me - is Camtasia (for recording) and Premiere Pro (for editing video). I also use Audacity which is a free software for audio editing. Hope it helps

• ClaireBrown967
    Options

I am new to creating a course on Udemy. Could you tell me exactly what eqipment I need to get started ? I don't even understand the terminology used that you mention above regarding software.

I have a desktop computer and a lap top. What do I need to do to become a Udemy instructor and record videos? I am trying to find out. I'm surprised Udemy doesn't offer a free course on this for new instructors.

Thank you.