First Time as an Instructor on-line

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time as an Instructor on-line

Hello, I have spent many months researching and understanding the market for on-line courses as I am from the old Industrial era and find I have somehow ended up in the Technology era.  Suffice to say, I am learning as I go this new technology. I have created a course on something I know well and am qualified in, Stress. I am having trouble with the Instructors site because my business email address is different from my personal email address (I think this is the problem). I have been requested to provide a verification video (which I have). I hope this is the problem. Can anyone assist me here?

Regards

Shell

1 Reply
vinod
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Hi @MichelleMin272 

I started four months back, and I faced the same issue when I was trying to submit my course. However, after creating a video as they asked (by reading the confirmation text), my account was approved and since then I have created 4 more courses. And have been paid too.

So, not to worry about it all.

Vinod.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors