First ever course on any online platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First ever course on any online platform

Hi, 

I joined udemy in 2020, but it wasn’t until recently that I decided to take up on the challenge of creating my first course on udemy. I did a lot of research on how to nail it. Put in a lot of effort and time and now when its published (yay! ), I am hearing crickets. A lot of people enrolled due to the free coupon, but I got no reviews. The anxiety is kicking in badly now. It’s been two days, but I am panicking. How long does it take for the first legit customer?

My market category is niche but according to market insights, I have a pretty good chance here since the competition is less and number of courses are low with average demand. Share your experiences. I would love to get some support.

1 Reply

Congratulations to your first course welcome to our instructors community. I seen your course already got some positive review. It’s good start. My view  a note, free coupon and free courses rarely gets reviews. We may get bad reviews also. We should not count on them.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors