First payment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First payment

Payoneer requested to resend them the documents that I had previously submitted to Udemu, which I promptly did. However, I have yet to receive a payment that is due to me for the fees of February. I am worried and would like to confirm that everything is proceeding smoothly. Could someone provide me with a contact email to inquire about this issue?

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ahmad.Elhajjar feel free to reach out to our Instructor Support team they will be able to provide you with information about your account. 

I alread sent an email, but nobody answered.

@ElianaC 

Currently, I am not overly concerned about the quantity of money as it may be minimal at the start. However, my main focus is ensuring that the financial transfer process goes smoothly and without any complications. Despite reaching out to Udemy support multiple times, I have not received a response. How can I ensure that everything is on track and there are no issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors