First time to create an online course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time to create an online course

Hi, everyone.. I am Atanu from India . I am ready on my first course in step by step guidence In manuscript.I need your advice from start to end Video course creation,pricing,course Uploading guidence,marketing,sales.

Atanu kar

India

+919831277068

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Atanukar,

Wow!  That's a lot to cover in a single reply, but let me try ;-).

It all begins with your audio environment rather than your video environment believe it or not.  If you don't have great audio the whole thing falls apart.

So, what microphone will you be using to record?

Also, options differ based on the type of course you want to create: talking head (video of you), green screen, screencast (pictures of you computer screen), PowerPoint presentations or everything in the same lecture.

Personally, I use Camtasia 2018 on a Windows 10 based PC to record primarily screencast and PowerPoint presentation based courses.  I'm just beginning to experiment with talking head and green screen.

So, for me:

Windows 10 PC

Blue Yeti microphone

Camtasia 2018

Microsoft PowerPoint 2016

Please, tell us a little bit more about your own course recording style and aspirations.

---Brian

Hi Atanukar ;

Congrats.

Welcome to our community and accecpt my warmest congratulations!

It's my honor to help you to create your best course.

I'm ready to help you to create great courses or increase the quality of your teaching.

The most important matters in teaching are:

1-Enjoy the teaching!

2-Consider you are teaching to children so say everything in depth and in simple language!

3-Try diffrent methods to delivery your concept.

4- Be expert in your field of teaching.

For recording :

1- You can use something like this:

http://www.ahujaradios.com/microphones/tie-clip-series/utp-30.html

but i'm using external sound card for connecting my microphone.

2-For better quality of your voice you can use Audacity Software and use it's noise reduction filter so the result is great.

3- For capturing your screen you can use : BB flashback pro.It;s really great app.

5- In addition you can send your test video to Udemy review team they are great and will help you a lot and also you can post your video here so we can help you.

6-Also you can use Udemy help center with great topics in this link:

https://teach.udemy.com/course-creation/

7-Open My courses so there is few great Udemy free courses for how to create your course.

8- Don't worry anymore just focus on your recording and do your best.

Remeber this: practice make perfect.

Regards;

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors