Four essential tips for increase your chances of success on Udemy...

Options
2»

Comments

• AbdurrahmanTekin
    Options

Thanks a lot, this will help me a lot.

• StanVangild204
    Options

Great post! I'm brand new here, but I'm going to try to keep the customer (student) at the center of everything I do. As noted, if they are happy, they will tell their friends, who will tell their friends, etc and should start a cycle of success on and off of Udemy. Happy students - > good reviews -> higher rankings -> more sales -> more happy students....

• EricYeboah294
    Options

This is an eye opener, good information.

• RamónEdelyv
    Options

¡Excelente, Jason!

Muy bueno. Eso es SEO en acción.

Gracias por tus valiosas sugerencias.

• MailessChab740
    Options

While, thank you very much for sharing this information. It's very helpful for me a new instructor

• Vaibhavi@86
    Options

Hello Sir!

My name is Vaibhavi Gandhi an Instructor of Gujarati language course from Gujarat state of India. I have my course on Udemy Since september2020, but till today I have sales $200-300 on an average every month. I need your help how to increase my sales, Personally from my side I don't do any marketing activity, I request you to suggest me some marketing tips which I can do and could help me in increasing my sales for $1000/ month.

Thank you

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,227 Udemy rank
    Options

Hi @Vaibhavi@86 I highly recommend checking out this webinar we did with Katie Bent. There is a lot of valuable information in it on how to optimize your course at every stage.

Below is a list of the most popular posts in the community on how to promote your course using social media platforms:

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator

• KhuramShahz275
    Options

Tips for Udemy Success.

Certainly, here are four essential tips to increase your chances of success on Udemy:

Choose a topic that has demand: Before creating a course, research the market to find out what topics are in high demand. Choose a topic that you are knowledgeable about and that has a large audience interested in learning more about it.

Make your course engaging: Create an engaging course that keeps students interested from start to finish. Use a mix of video lectures, quizzes, assignments, and other interactive elements to keep students engaged and learning.

Promote your course: To increase your course's visibility, promote it on social media, your website or blog, and other platforms where your target audience can be found. Encourage satisfied students to leave reviews and ratings for your course to help boost its visibility on Udemy.

Update your course regularly: Keep your course up to date with new information, trends, and technologies to ensure that it remains relevant and valuable to your students. This will also help you maintain good ratings and reviews, which can help attract new students to your course.

• Cristi S.
    Cristi S. Posts: 163
    Options

thanks for sharing, great post!