Free coupons

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free coupons

Hi everyone,

I would like to give out free coupons in order to get some enrollments and reviews on my course.

On Udemy's marketing page, i see that using free coupons is a way to do this. It seems there are multiple options for coupons:

GrandmaLilly_0-1625598091210.png

I wanted to ask how I create the coupons, especially the one for 10 redemptions or a 30-day redemption period. How does this work, since I initially thought that the 3 free coupons per month could only be redeemed once each (ie. 3 free enrollments). Can you have multiple enrollments on one coupon?

Also, has anyone used any of these methods and had success?

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GrandmaLilly thank you for your question!

As shown on the screenshot you shared, the 3-Day Unlimited free coupon option allows you to have up to 40,000 students enrolling in your course for free, during 3 days. After 72 hours, the coupon will expire regardless of the time zone difference between you and the students.

The second one, the 30 Day Limited free coupon option, allows you to have 10 redemptions for the period of 31 days. After this period or after 10 students enroll using this coupon, it will expire.

I believe what caused your confusion is the number of coupons you can create per month, which is indeed a max of 3 coupons per course each month. You will find a detailed guide on how to create Coupons here.

Hope that helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors