Frozen reviews and ratings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen reviews and ratings

Hi, I have been facing a problem with frozen reviews/ rating since I released my first course (more than 72 hours have been passed).

I have received several good reviews on my course but the rating score still zero.

What would be the problem?

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Qossai Keewan, thank you for reaching out about this!

Reviews/Ratings can take up to 48 hours to get updated on the course landing page. If this time has passed and the reviews are still not appearing, please reach out to our team at instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Udemy reviews are evaluated before they are published via our review filter. This process evaluates multiple data points and determines whether the review appears trustworthy. If the system is unable to verify the trustworthiness of the review, the review will not appear on the marketplace. In order to keep the algorithm strong and protect it against gaming, we cannot disclose the exact details of the filter. However, our team will be happy to take a closer look for you!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

@Bella thanks a million 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors