Getting Started with Udemy Course Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started with Udemy Course Creation

Go to solution

Hey everyone!
I'm new to creating courses on Udemy and I'm really excited to get started. 

This community seems awesome and I've already learned so much from reading your posts. I have a question for all the experienced instructors out there: What's one piece of advice you wish you had when you were creating your first course?

Any suggestions for a beginner like me?

Can't wait to hear your insights!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Iftekhar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Iftekhar756 
We're glad to hear that you're about to start your course creation journey. You've come to the right place – this community is indeed a treasure trove of insights.

As Team AITCD, we'd like to share a piece of advice that can be really valuable for beginners: Focus on creating engaging and organized content.

Structure your course in a way that guides your students logically from one topic to another. Use clear explanations, real-world examples, and interactive elements to keep your students engaged and motivated to learn.

Remember, the quality of your content matters just as much as the subject matter itself. And don't hesitate to explore Udemy's resources – they offer great guidelines and tips for creating effective courses.

Best of luck on your course creation journey, Iftekhar! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions along the way.

Cheers,
Team AITCD

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hey @Iftekhar756 
We're glad to hear that you're about to start your course creation journey. You've come to the right place – this community is indeed a treasure trove of insights.

As Team AITCD, we'd like to share a piece of advice that can be really valuable for beginners: Focus on creating engaging and organized content.

Structure your course in a way that guides your students logically from one topic to another. Use clear explanations, real-world examples, and interactive elements to keep your students engaged and motivated to learn.

Remember, the quality of your content matters just as much as the subject matter itself. And don't hesitate to explore Udemy's resources – they offer great guidelines and tips for creating effective courses.

Best of luck on your course creation journey, Iftekhar! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions along the way.

Cheers,
Team AITCD

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors