Glad to be here, know you all and participate together

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glad to be here, know you all and participate together

Go to solution

Guys!!! And Girls!! Let's keep in Touch! My name is Artem Wealth - nice to meat u!! I'm number 1 expert in Self Esteem and Self Love! Nice to meet you and be part of our great society and community!!! 

Let's support each other and keep in touch!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArtemWealth 

welcome to the community! We're glad to have you here.

Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, share stories and milestones, and get up to date with Udemy's news. Our moderators will help ensure you're getting the support you need and answer any questions you may have about the platform, so feel free to start posting and reading discussions!

Feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. I'd suggest using the search bar option to find a discussion on any topic of your interest.

Leonor
Udemy Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArtemWealth 

welcome to the community! We're glad to have you here.

Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, share stories and milestones, and get up to date with Udemy's news. Our moderators will help ensure you're getting the support you need and answer any questions you may have about the platform, so feel free to start posting and reading discussions!

Feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. I'd suggest using the search bar option to find a discussion on any topic of your interest.

Leonor
Udemy Community

Go to solution

Thank u so much!! I have an intention to create a course for people who struggle with low self esteem to help them better understand who they are, their values, true desires and help them archive it!! I want everybody to life prospereous life and enjoy it 100%!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!