Got feedback in my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got feedback in my first course

Go to solution

Hi everyone!

Got my feedback on my first course in Introduction to Systems Analysis and Design.  I already changed the title into a more action oriented and renamed it to Creating Effective Systems: Comprehensive Guide to Analysis and resubmit for review.   I received yhe feedback and asked me to change again.  Any suggestions please for the title.

Thank you!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AliasMu You might need to take a look at this post on what you need to consider to create a good course title here.

I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

@ElianaC  thanks for the link!

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Sorry for that mistake @AliasMu this post is available for the Published Instructor Club ( published instructors). There is one tip you can use our Marketplace insights With marketplace insights, you can first search the topic of a course to see what demand vs supply is to find the best title for your course and think about what you would type into the search bar if you were looking for a course like this. There's a post on the Teaching Center about picking good titles and subtitles. Check it out here.

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AliasMu You might need to take a look at this post on what you need to consider to create a good course title here.

I hope this helps! 

Go to solution

@ElianaC  thanks for the link!

Go to solution

kudos to you!!

Go to solution

@ElianaC  I clicked on the link but there's an error message 

Screenshot_2023-02-17-19-04-50-76.jpg

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Sorry for that mistake @AliasMu this post is available for the Published Instructor Club ( published instructors). There is one tip you can use our Marketplace insights With marketplace insights, you can first search the topic of a course to see what demand vs supply is to find the best title for your course and think about what you would type into the search bar if you were looking for a course like this. There's a post on the Teaching Center about picking good titles and subtitles. Check it out here.

Go to solution

Great, thanks once again! very helpful information

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors