Gree

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gree

Hello sir my name is Akanni Emmanuel I'm a student of Westland polytechnic I would like to create a website for my school because I'm studying computer science but our school isn't really teaching us well so I'll like to create a good website for them.

I would appreciate if I can get a response back from you and if you'll be willing to guide me on how to go about it. 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AkanniAdesh674 Welcome to our instructor community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors. However, you should be using the search bar tool that teaches how to create a website from scratch. Since the Udemy marketplace includes thousands of courses taught by real-world experts, I'm confident we have the right course for you. Our articles on searching for courses on Udemy have some great tips on how to find courses you may be interested in. Learn more in the applicable Help Center article below:

Browser Instructions

Mobile Instructions

Thanks again, and please let us know if you have any additional questions. We'll be here to help.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors