Hello I ask this discussion a few days ago

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I ask this discussion a few days ago

Go to solution

How to delete the old private messages that i have read already seen,I have a bunch of PM's which is so frustrating even though I set is as mark as read it still not dissapear from my inbox which makes me inshort for not be able to contact other instructor messages that i want to contact there is no option for delete the message what should I do, somebody help here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Shangfx

Thank you for posting, and I'm sorry to hear your question wasn't answered in your previous post. Let me clarify this here!😊

I understand that you want to get rid of old messages, but unfortunately, there is no possibility to delete messages. The best practice here is to archive messages. Please click here to learn more about our messenger tool. 

If you have more in-depth questions, please contact our support here, and the team will look into that for you.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Shangfx

Thank you for posting, and I'm sorry to hear your question wasn't answered in your previous post. Let me clarify this here!😊

I understand that you want to get rid of old messages, but unfortunately, there is no possibility to delete messages. The best practice here is to archive messages. Please click here to learn more about our messenger tool. 

If you have more in-depth questions, please contact our support here, and the team will look into that for you.

Have a nice day!

Go to solution

Thanks for the solution madam, I eagerly come to join the instructor community soon, I hope I create some good contents. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors